Friday, October 18, 2013

C.C.Designs challenge no.4

Hello there,

I wanna share my creation for challenge no.4 on the C.C.Designs blog. I love their stamps especially the sugarplums and the Swiss Pixies.... I just recently ordered the devilish Lucy.....
      
        
I absolutely love this stamp .
And here's what i did using this stamp in my art journal layout....



This is my small 5 by 8 dylusions  journal by Ranger. I stamped the image using momento tuxedo black ink and coloured it in using my copies. The background is done with dylusion ink sprays and distress ink.I used the memory box die for trees. hearts on the trees are punched out using the Martha Srewartheart border punch. The flowers are die cut from Burlap paper.

the bats are from C.C.Designs bats die and the sentiment is from Amy R's new witchful sentiment stamp set.
Here's a more closer look at the layout.



I also used some dylusion stamps and the sentiment is heat embossed too.
Had a lot of fun playing with the stamp.


I also used the glitter pen by Sakura to add a little sparkle...

Hope y'all like my project... Thanks for visiting.Have a blessed day...!!!

Sheetal



No comments:

Post a Comment